My Help 4 Depression is founded on the following values:
2. Medication can be a useful tool in treating depression. 3. You are responsible for taking action to heal from depression.
4. Lack of faith has NOT caused your depression.
5. Depression and the treatment of it is not a "one size fits all" program.
6. Prayer is not a substitute for action but a statement of faith and an active conversation with God..
7. God helps those who seek Him and help themselves with His guidance - God gives the choice to have a relationship with Him. To get started, ask God for help.
8. Art can be a helpful therapy against depression.